– All parking will be in the main racecourse car park. The car park will be open from 7.30am. Please cross the road via the Zebra crossing and head straight into the racecourse.
Timing Chips & Numbers
For 2017, dependant on the category you have entered you will either be sent your race number and timing chip or will have to collect on arrival.
10k & 5k Single Entry
– Timing Chip, Number and Race information will be sent out by post 10 days before entry.
Team 5k & 10k/ 14 & 15 Year Old 5k/ Mini Stampede
– Will need to register at the course from 7.30am onwards, where you will receive:
– Bib number
– Anklet timing chip
– Bottle of water
On receiving or collecting your Bib number, we will need you to fill in your medical information on the back of the Bib.
The timings for the day, are as follows:
– 7.30am – Café & registration opens (If you are in the Single Adult 5k or 10k, you don’t need to register unless you have misplaced your timing chip and/ or number. If you have misplaced this, then there will be a charge).
– 9.00am – 10k starts
– 9.30am – 5k starts (And 14/15-year-old category)
– Prize giving 5k & 10k
– 11:00am – Mini-Stampede
– Prize giving Mini-Stampede
Food & Beverages
We will have two cafés open on the day, one will be open serving a range of hot & cold beverages and snacks. The other will be serving Breakfast Rolls, a selection of pastries and the bar will also be open.
Water & Mud
As shown on the website, the Stampede will involve going through large areas of water & mud, so please be advised to bring a change of footwear.
There will be toilet facilities on site and we will also provide toilets half way around the course. We don’t provide showers.
We will provide 1 water point on the 5k route and 2 water points on the 10k route.
The 5k (open to age 14 & 15-year-old) and 10k Stampede are for those aged 18 and over only.
Creche Facility – Mini-Stampede
If you have booked children into the Mini-Stampede (5-9 and 10-13 year olds), and you are competing in the 10k or 5k, then we do have a crèche facility on site that you can place your children in. This is open between 8am and 12 noon. We have limited space available. To make a booking please call 01291 622260 and speak to a member of our events team. Advance bookings only (Not available to book on the day).
We do allow spectators to accompany you, at the sides of the course, and dogs are welcome on leads (although we don’t allow competitors to run with dogs).
If you have any further questions, then please don’t hesitate to contact the racecourse office on 01291 622260.
We hope you enjoy the event and look forward to seeing you on the day.